With a staggering open arrangement plan and top of the line finish, River Villa is a 6 room property (all with en suite washrooms and AC) and with an extraordinary visitor house.
It’s situated between Santa Eulalia and Santa Getrudis a super agreeable and a la mode decision for the individuals who need the peace and serenity of the Ibicencan wide open consolidated with spectacular enhancements close-by, such as sailing, enjoying the best restaurants, or beaches and beachclubs around Santa Eulalia sea shore.
In a plot of 10.000m2 of land of private land offers an adjust of solace and style, with the vibe of a boutique inn.
Crisp engineering and style demonstrate a redesign that circuits the contemporary with touches of the Mediterranean and Asia. A hefty portion of the furniture and woodwork have been transported in from Bali, with the general feel of the house being airy, contemporary, modern and eventually exceptionally inviting. The open plan living, dining and kitchen space opens out onto the gardens at the back of the house where the enormous 16 meter pool becomes the dominant focal point, encompassed by larger than average daybeds, loungers and different regions to relax in.
The villa has a sumptuous vibe and functions admirably for families, couples and gatherings alike, regardless of whether you need a massage on one of the many outside spaces, need to laze in the Bali house while watching out for the children playing in the enchanted kids playing area or watch a movie from the broad library, this estate is a genuine home far from home.
There is additionally an extraordinary visitor lodge situated to the side of the property that features a bedroom with en suite shower room, fully equipped kitchen and lounge with AC, sky TV and wifi. 2 adults and a child on the couch bed can accommodate here.
All rooms are light, breezy and extensive with individual design details, all have their own private terraces, white bed linen, excellent sleeping mattresses and toppers, a lot of cushy white towels and A/C.
All en suite baths are done to a high end finishes with Philippe Stark and Hans Grohe fittings, limestone floors and top luxury Egyptian cotton towels.
• Children’s place, with level screen TV, choice of kids’ films and toys-overhead roof fan and encompass sound. Single raised bed/couch ought to flood convenience be required reasonable for a child or infant. No AC in this room.
• Large open kitchen with LG appliances including a French 3 entryway Fridge cooler with ice allocator, Caple wine cooler, 2 x dishwashers, Quooker moment boiling point water tap, microwave and Smeg stove and gas 5 ring hob. Teak 5 meter focal island with barstools
• Full of kitchen apparatuses and utensils: juicer, Nutri shot, nourishment processor, Nespresso machine, citrus organic product juicer, blenders, ceramics and cutlery.
• Utility room with clothes washer and separate sink and drying zone.
• Living room open to the kitchen and lounge area with 42″ TV, encompass sound and Blue ray DVD player. Broad DVD library. Sky TV. Completely incorporated sound framework wired all through the house and onto the pool porch. Wifi all through the house.
• Dining room, with floor to roof glass entryways on 3 sides that open out onto the pool and the garden to the back of the house. Central round chimney, super comfortable day bed, teak table seating 14 with French Louis XV style seats and an Eero Aarnio bubble chair.
• Large Master suite with 32″plasma, Sky TV and DVD player, surround music framework, big walk in Philippe Starke shower. Wonderful perspectives over farmland and to the sea. Access to private porch with countryside views.
• Twin kids’ room connected with large master suite, detached fan, private patio with wide open and sea views. No AC in this room.
• 4 advance rooms all with extensive en suite baths with Hans Grohe fittings, and a scope of limestone, cleaned cement and marble tiles. All rooms have their own porches.
• All rooms have fantastic pocket sprung mattresses, feather cushions and fresh white bed linen. Ipod docking stations in all rooms. Hairdryers in each room. A/C in all rooms and some floor or roof fans accessible in a few rooms.
The house has no neighbors close by and is in a farmland extremely private. The aim is on aggregate total relax and comfort and the grounds have been outlined with this in mind.
• Large open air porch and outside kitchen off the kitchen which incorporates dining table and seats for up to 14 individuals, American style gas bbq, sink and cooler.
• Huge 16 meter by 5 meter salt water pool-no chemicals, same PH as tears. Wonderful to swim in.
• Bali house with open air couches.
• Large daybeds, sun loungers, side tables and parasols around the pool
• Large chill out area seating 12+
• Fruit plantation which visitors are welcome to stock up from!
• Magical youngsters’ play range with the “Boat house”, swings, trampoline, sand pit and bean bags.
Situated between the highly adored and remarkable town of Santa Gertrudis (5 minute drive) with its variety of shops and restaurants (16 at the last check!) and San Lorenzo (3 minutes). The villa is additionally a short drive from Santa Eulalia and Ibiza Town. You can easily access to the shorelines in the North and North East of the island, a part of Ibiza that is changing and becoming well-known for the abundance of restaurants and boutique hotels and shops that keep running along its length including Bambuddha Grove, Nagai, Cicale, Es Caliu and Atzaró.
• Santa Gertrudis 5 min
• Santa Eulalia 7 min
• Ibiza Town 10 min
• Airport 20 min
Nº Reg: 2013026479