Reset Password

Your search results

How to reserve in 4 steps

  1. Fill out reservation form online on the Name It Ibiza website.
  2. Name It Ibiza will inform you of the availability via email and will send you the rental agreement indicating the conditions and payments associated with the reservation and security deposit.
  3. From this moment, you will have two working days to:

– Email Name It Ibiza the signed rental agreement, as well as a copy of your passport or ID card.

– Pay 30% of the total reservation cost for the confirmation (Booking Deposit). The remaining 70% must be paid 30 days before your arrival at the property.

  1. Once Name It Ibiza has received the Booking Deposit they will contact you and you will receive an email confirming your reservation. Your reservation will only be confirmed after payment of the Booking Deposit has been received.

Before your arrival in Ibiza, Name It Ibiza will ask for your flight information (airline, flight number, number of travellers, and departure/arrival times). You will be met at the airport or at the customer service office located in Sant Jordi, five minutes from the airport, and from there the Name It Ibiza staff will accompany you to your villa.

COMPONENTS INCLUDED WHEN RENTING A VILLA

The price of renting a Holiday Rental Property or a Holiday Home includes:

– Exclusive use of the property.

– Use of the property’s amenities (household appliances, kitchenware, sheets, and towels).

– Water, electricity, and gas (excluding swimming pool heating in the properties that have it, of which the renter will be previously informed).

– The cleaning services specified in the property rental agreement.

– Pool and garden maintenance.

– All taxes, VAT included.

Long-term rentals or seasonal rentals, in accordance with Article 3.2 of the Spanish Urban Lease Act 29/1994, will include:

– Exclusive use of the property.

– Use of the property’s amenities (household appliances, kitchenware, sheets, and towels).

The renter is responsible for paying for:

– Water, electricity, and gas.

– Cleaning services.

– Pool and garden maintenance.