Linda Villa is a beautiful 400 square meter mansion situated amongst pine forest and tree plantations, seemingly far away from it all, but surprisingly near everything Ibiza has to offer.
A unique house on the island, built in a Mallorca mansion-style with a classic Spanish cool and spacious interior. A huge lush garden, green fresh grass and stunning flowers. Carob and olive trees, plantations of fresh herbs like rosemary, mint and lavender, a Bonsai tree, a Japanese river, a fishpond.
There are hammocks, relaxation and yoga & meditation areas including a meditation/chill out terrace and a yoga deck.
A feeling of total peace and tranquility. Wake up in this oasis, watching the sun rays climbing up the mountains opposite the house while listening to the birdsong. Take a morning dip in the fresh saltwater pool, and have your coffee lazily on the terrace.
At night, enjoy the garden lit up by sparkling fairy lights, coupled with the magical sounds of crickets and frogs.
Around the house there’s lemon, fig, cherry, avocado and orange trees.
A beautiful pine forest and country walks to enjoy. Cycling trails for kilometres.
– 400 sq meter house built on a plot of 27.000 m2
– 5 large, bright double rooms, 5 bathrooms inside the house
– 2 self-contained double bed guest bungalows with kitchenette & bathroom
– Salt water swimming pool with outside shower, umbrellas and sun loungers
– Cinema Space
– Outside kitchen/BBQ/dining area
– Fishpond, waterfall river, kids trampoline
– High chairs, toys, children’s car seats, baby bed.
– Enormous oasis garden with several chill outs and dining tables
– Fully equipped yoga shala for up to 15 participants
– Meditation and chill out terrace
– Electric gate
– Covered parking for 6 cars
– Central heating and air conditioning throughout.